Monday, January 29, 2007

Stalkers Look Here

Just a little bit about me

I'm 24 years old. I live in Wilmington, North Carolina. I'm an Taxi Dispatcher/Driver/Manager so I generally dress how I like. When I'm not at work I'm a Mom and a crochet fanatic. I am an artist and I love making things as well as writing. I collect tea and teacups, yes I know that probably sounds strange. I have a major weakness for dragons

Favorite Colors:
-black
-deep red
-royal blue
-silver (for jewelry)

Favorite Bands/Artists:
- System of a Down
- Taylor Swift

Some of the crafts that I do that I would love interesting supplies for:
- shrines
- knitting
- sewing
- crochet
- jewlery
- altered books
- collages

Things I like:

- Anime
- Dragons
- Fairies
- Goth
- Classic Cars
- Collecting Yarn

If you want a general idea of the type of things I like, please visit my Wists: http://www.wists.com/dragonslair

No comments: